Home Care Supervisor
Domiciliary / Home Care Supervisor
- Are you looking for the next step in your care career?
- Do you enjoy home care but would like set shifts?
Our well established Banbury branch is recruiting a Domiciliary Supervisor!
We can offer full time or part time hours incorporating the following shift patterns
- 6.30am – 2.30pm
- 3.30pm – 10.30pm
- Alternate Weekends would be required.
Your main role is to support the Domiciliary Manager in the day to day running of the department around the local Banbury and Brackley areas.
This will include
- Involvement in Care Plan production and Client assessments and reviews.
- Attendance of Domiciliary calls as required in the event of new clients, holiday or sickness cover. (Enhanced pay is given when attending client calls)
- Incident support to care staff on the field as required.
- Supporting and mentoring new staff
- Listen, support and resolve client queries or questions as required.
- Allocation of daily calls for new clients or holiday / sickness cover as required.
Skills / Qualifications Required:
- Experience in care is essential.
- Candidates must hold a full UK drivers licence.
- Free DBS Check
- Company Car
- Free Mobile Phone
- Free Uniform
- Paid Mileage allowance
- Paid in depth Training programme.
- NVQ 3 if available.
- On-site Training organisation facilitating any extra courses as required for client needs or self-progression.
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Holiday
- Guaranteed Shift Patterns.
You can also text START to 88802 for a call back from the team!
Rec Code: CBW
Location: Banbury and Brackley